- 2 to 3 Garlic cloves (sliced up)
- Salt & Pepper
- Rice (we use ours left over from dinner the night before)
- Soy Sauce
- Saute garlic in a pan with a little bit of oil. Let the garlic brown JUST A LITTLE!
- Throw rice in pan with garlic and mix around. (If you’re using left over rice..it’s best to wet the rice a little so that it will separate.)
- Pour in a little Soy Sauce and mix. Not too much though. It’s better to have to keep adding instead of putting too much all at once!
- Drizzle some honey over the top and mix.
- Add a little salt. Pepper is optional.
- Mix everything around. If it’s a little too sweet try adding some salt or soy sauce. If it’s a little too bitter add some honey.